<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3541178127984468710?origin\x3dhttp://talktomyfriendlyhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year! 2009 will be a better year for all =)

2008 was a fruitful year, being a Yr 2 student, walking on the path towards the life of an optometrist. We have learnt so many skills on general eye examinations, slit lamp biomicroscopy, binocular vision tests, contact lens fitting and assessing, subjective refraction, diagnosing and treating eye diseases..

This year is going to be even tougher, having us to deal with clients coming in to the Optometry Centre as our patients. Sigh, I don't think I will be able to pull through this. I'm afraid that I will forget all the setups and clinical procedures once I see unfamilar faces of different age groups. As for now, I have no experience with children, adults and elderlies. What to do?!

Ok lah, maybe I should stop worrying and be happy. Afterall, I know that I am not alone :)

Want to see my New Year Resolution list? Here it is. Quite a number of them uh, need to be more consistent to achieve them.

1. 早睡早起!
2. make my OITP a successful one [Grade A]
3. ↑ GPA
4. a smooth sailing attachment
5. eat less and exercise more!
6. play less and study more ~.~
7. work on ways to improve my vision acuity. I want back my 6/6 acuity!
8. have time and $$ to go on a holiday trip to Guangzhou/ HK/ Taiwan
9. stay close with my friends and family ^^
10. keep this blog alive! hopefully till I can post my resolutions for 2010!
and i want to be white this year. so... no more tanning!
hweeying ♥ 4:08 PM
About Me
Current Craze