<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3541178127984468710?origin\x3dhttp://talktomyfriendlyhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 17, 2009


I HATE LIZARDS!

One of the 3 top listed things that I'm the most afraid of.

I was folding clothes on my bed just now and this tiny bloody creature uncovered itself when I picked a piece from the pile, staring at me thinking it is so cute with those black eyes and that i would screech in joy picking it up to kiss. well fat hope for you. And it was MY blouse. fatest hope to the core.

I am now wondering how on earth did I hesitate for a second before I threw the blouse far off from me.

Okay enough of my ranting. And FYI, I am only afraid of lizards (grr. bloody thing!) after an incident whereby I was scared shit by it. In fact, the incident repeated thrice.

School was is hectic. 6 days week. I didn't realise it was already friday yesterday (not that it makes any difference). Probably due to the mentality that tomorrow would still be a normal school day for me. True enough, a makeup lecture from 9 to 11. You see the bad thing about having holidays. No, the so-called holidays when we have to make up for the lectures/tutorials/lab sessions missed, which is equivalent to no holiday. Gah..ranting again aint i. =P

Anyhow, there was spec recycling duty after that. We managed to pack up boxes of recycled spectacles according to their powers. It have been weeks of hard work on this. Collecting the specs, conduct quality check each of them, sterilising, checking the power, packaging, and now that we are working on the sort ups. Our OITP can be considered a community service trip since we are going to kampong places to run free eye checks for the children and prescribing the spectacles.

OOooh. Random fact from me now. I LOVE INDIAN ROJAK~ Mw ha ha. I just got to taste it again YEARS after the last time I had it. And it was from the same stall. =P Wanted to take a picture of it, but dang, I din bring my hp out. The taste is still the same, just that the price is ...

And I bought something from Giordano today. After 2 years of boycotting the retail. I have always had this mentality that the clothes there are 365 24/7 or-bit. Now that there is finally something up there that's worth spending my pennies for, I hereby pronounce that Giordano is no longer an or-bit-fied shop! Haha.
hweeying ♥ 10:10 PM
About Me
Current Craze