Joke of the day
Bro, mummy and I went into a happening shop selling CNY decorations.
Mummy picks up a 常满 (always filled?) red sticker, which Chinese would normally paste it on the rice pot during CNY, and said excitedly "这个要卖,回家能粘在马桶!!!" (Ooh this one must buy. Go home can paste on our toilet bowl!!)
Bro & I: *ROFL*
My mummy can be real joker at times. 饭桶 can become 马桶. Imagine a always filled toilet bowl.
It was supposed to be a rest day for me yesterday but it turned out I had to go to school to run an eye check. *shakes head and sigh*, What to do, have to complete the kuku Be A Pro assignment given by Ah Tham Mr Tham. This assignment is so tedious, having us to find 20 pairs of normal functioning eyeballs to perform eye check. Hah. Luckily he was enlightened recently (probably due to his engagement. Hm. we all couldn't imagine him proposing to Ms ***. lol!) that he reduced it to 15 subjects and cut short the procedures. Even so, I'm still short of ...9 subjects! Gotta chiong already, next week!
Irene and I attempted to do some CNY shopping after we were done with the eye checks. So we trained to bugis and jalan around the shops. Aiz, we spent most of the time going into the male section as I was hunting for a blouse to give my da ge as a very belated present. And there was this long sleeve foldup black blouse, with a white line, that made my eyes sparkled. Ok, not to that extend, but it caught my attention. And I thought it would be super shuai on him man! Though I didn't get it in the end, we thought it was a little over priced. But oh well, from my past experiences and in my humble opinion, guy's clothings are always not cheap. Haha.
We finally took our first set of neoprints! Not counting the embarrassingly disorganised one we took with Kat and Lijun long ago. lol!




Yay :D Don't you agree it is always so fun taking neoprints with ur buds! All the craps and giggles when you have to decide on a new pose within a few seconds and rushing on to put ur best smile into the cam, making sure you show the nice set of teeth you have, glimpsing into the screen checking that you are not looking fat in the picture. And we will often end up shrieking about how badly we posed after the shot was taken. It all ends up causing the people outside to wonder what on earth are these girls doing in the puny lil machine.
Despite having paid the full 11 bucks on a 4R photo with cute stars on it, we just couldn't get enough =P
Below exhibits the post neoprint withdrawal symptoms of ours! Haha!

Pose 1. Trial. Finding the right angel to take a mirror imagine of us. Ok, none looked at the correct direction.

Pose 2. We found the right way to look at the camera!

Peanut and pea happily ever after. LOLS!