<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3541178127984468710?origin\x3dhttp://talktomyfriendlyhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
My poor bloggie has been whining to me that nobody will want to read it bcuz he is filed with mundane posts with no pictures whatsoever.

Hmm.

Ok lah, I being the diligent and hardworking and *inserts the rest of the synonyms* I, promise you, that you, will start seeing, pictures coming in, soon soon..!

Ok, let's blog.

Umm hmm erm... What to say..

Since there is nothing much for me to blog about what happened today since it is still early and that since I presume nothing interesting would happen later on also, let me share with you all some weird facts about me! Wahah. *grins*


..Ready?


Weird Fact no. 1: I am considered a bo gey (no teeth). HAHAHA YES. I only have 27 adorable lil teethies whereas a normal human should have 32! (I am deprived of 5 teeth. How sad can it be!) Well I don't know if it applies for asians though. How many do you have?

Weird Fact no. 2: I write better with (mechanical) pencil! Yeah, my handwriting varies with the writing tools I use. My worst handwriting (I almost typed hardworking. See, told you I am hardworking.) can be seen when writing with ballpoints.

Weird Fact no. 3: My brain works the best when I go showering. Oei, don't think far. It's just that my thinking cap is placed in my bathroom. Hah.. Basically it just happen that ideas would start popping into my mind, and I'll start rushing off the bathroom to drop down the solutions to the-very-difficult-A-star-star-star-math-question. Ok, the given example is exaggerated, I admit. Hee.

Weird Fact no. 4: I like sleeping like a corpse. Yes lah, with the blanket from my toes covering right up to my head. No you won't die of suffocation because I am still alive here. Actually sleeping like a popiah is more like it. Wrapped all round cuddled up. Shiok!

Weird Fact no. 5: Even though I am a Science student, I have been believing (since young) that plants, including trees and grasses, do feel painful and sad when you pluck stomp flick hit chop them. Why? Because they are LIVING THINGS! ...they have a life too..you know... As for the painful part, don't flame me, I prove myself wrong first lah k, one of the reasons is that they have no nerves to generate any impulses to start with!

---

That's about it. Can't think of anymore weird things about me. Fancy spending 1 hour typing this nonsensical entry. You all better appreciate my bloggie and don't neglect him. Hahaha..
hweeying ♥ 1:59 PM
About Me
Current Craze