<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3541178127984468710?origin\x3dhttp://talktomyfriendlyhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
*Yawns* I just woke up. It has been some time since I had an afternoon nap. Ah..hope that I will still be able to sleep tonight.

School was interesting today. Almost everyone that I walked past today were discussing bout the last episode of Little Nyonya, a 9pm mega-hit show on Chn 8, that was aired last night.

It was laughable listening to my classmates complaining about the not-so-satisfying ending. Like the rest, I am not happy with the ending too. Why couldn't true love be together! Grr. At least they should have met before she died. GRR!

Okay lah, now I have no more show to watch, no driving force for my weekdays. =( But I'm glad Chn U is showing my past favourite HK drama now. At least there is a reason for me to switch on my TV.
hweeying ♥ 7:00 PM
About Me
Current Craze